IT projects and advertising development company Adveits is looking for a specialist for the position of “WordPress Developer”. It is important for us that you would be motivated to work and willing to improve – this is highly valued in our company. We offer dynamic and exciting work in a friendly and innovative team, a flexible work schedule, the possibility of remote working and the prospects of improvement.
- Maintenance and improvement of websites;
- Creation of new websites;
- Development of new templates/plugins;
- Extension of existing templates/plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress;
- Experience working with WordPress plugins: Elementor, ACF, Kirki, WooCommerce;
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, Bootstrap, JS, JQuery, PHP, MySQL/MariaDB, GIT;
- Analytical thinking, willingness to search and find the best solutions;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Enjoying what you do and taking an interest in innovation.
- Salary raises without waiting for annual interviews, but according to the achieved results;
- Good working conditions and opportunities for qualification development (external and internal training);
- Opportunity to grow and improve;
- Flexible work and holiday schedules;
- Working remotely;
- Work with interesting and various projects;
- It is possible to work on a freelance basis;
- Freedom for ideas and creativity.
7–30€/hr (dependent on experience and skill set).
Adveits - a professional, creative team with extensive knowledge that offers novel, unique and creative IT projects development and advertising services oriented to your own business success for clients.
IT and advertising play an increasingly important role in our lives, especially when we are involved in business. Therefore, we will offer an interesting and innovative workplace where you can improve and learn. Famous official partners Elementor, ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, Envato Elements, SiteGround help us to ensure the quality of our services. Thanks to this partnership, we can offer unique and exclusive solutions to our clients, as well as share experience with a team member.Read More