We confirm that the data of visitors to the Data Controller’s website shall be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about the visitors to the website from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Collection of Personal Information
We receive and store any information that:
you knowingly provide us with by:
- filling in surveys,
- submitting enquiries,
- filling out forms,
- ordering goods and Services,
- subscribing to our newsletter,
- submitting feedback, and
- entering information on our Website.
You might be required to provide your contact details, such as:
- email address,
- full name,
- telephone number,
- other Personal Information.
When you visit our Website, our servers automatically record information sent by your browser, such as:
– the IP address of your device,
- browser type and version,
- operating system type and version,
- language preferences or
- the website you visited before visiting our Website,
- the pages of our Website you have visited,
- time you spent browsing those pages,
- the type of information you were looking for on our Website,
- login time and
- other statistics.
You have the option not to provide certain information, but in that case you will not be able to use some features of the Website.
Processing of Personal Information
You can contact us at any time to request:
– Access to your contact details and how this information is processed (right of access);
– Rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of the personal data, the completion of incomplete personal data (right to rectification);
– Erasure of your data or blocking of the processing of your data (excluding retention) (right to erasure and ‘right to be forgotten’);
– To require the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction of processing);
– To require data transmission (right to data portability);
– To object to the processing of personal data where such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing;
– To request assistance.
You can submit your requests by email: email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will store and use this information about you to fulfil legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements. We may use any aggregate data obtained from your Personal Information or in connection with it when you update or delete such Personal Information, but this is done for purposes other than personal identification.
Use of the collected information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- improving your browsing experience;
- improving the Website to better suit your needs;
- improving customer support and responses to customer enquiries;
- requests for Services and presentation of emails;
- sending reminders via email with the latest news, etc.;
- managing contests, advertisements, surveys and other functions of the Website;
- prompt provision of goods and Services;
- asking to rate and review our goods or Services;
- contacting you after an online chat, email exchange or telephone support, scheduled appointments, online requests for support, surveys filled in and orders placed;
- responding to inquiries regarding our Services;
- informing you about changes in our Services*;
- sending additional information to you on ADVEITAS and its goods and Services*;
- sending newsletters*;
- managing our Services;
- launching and managing our Website and Services.
Please note that you have the right, at any time, to object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes marked with an asterisk. You can revoke your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing, based on your previous consent, carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your Personal Information and you would like for it to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
The information sent by your browser is used only to identify possible abuses and to collect statistics on the use of our Website. This statistical information is not collected to identify specific users of the system.
We do not collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide any Personal Information on our Website or in connection to our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s use of the Internet and to assist in the implementation of this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information on our Website or in connection to our Services without their consent. Contact us if you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 provided us with their Personal Information on our Website or in connection to our Services.
We offer a digital newsletters that you can subscribe to at any time. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter or marketing emails by following the withdrawal instructions in this email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, you will continue to receive by email any other essential information related to the execution of contracts.
We may display online advertisements and share aggregated and non-personally identifiable customer information. We collect this information during the registration process or through online surveys and promotions. We do not share personally identifiable customer information with advertisers. In some cases we may use aggregate and non-personally identifiable information to tailor advertising to our target audience.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties without a prior notice to the users. This does not include Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in managing the Website, conducting our activities or serving our users with the consent of those parties to keep this information confidential. For the above purposes, personal data may be transferred to the United States (hereinafter the US), in which case the US authorities may have access to such personal data. We may also disclose information if required to do so by law, in pursuance of our Website policy or to protect our rights, property and security or the rights, property and security of others.
We do not provide Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. If you express an interest in a third-party offer or purchase a package that includes a third-party offer, we may only provide the third party with your Personal Information that is relevant to the offer you selected. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be disclosed to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
We will disclose any information collected, used or obtained if required or permitted by law, for example, if required by law enforcement authorities, and when we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or in response to an authority’s request.
Links to other websites
We store the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access and the use or disclosure of the data therein. We take the necessary administrative, technical and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure of the Personal Information we keep. Your Personal Information is stored on a secure network and is only accessible to a limited number of individuals who have special rights to use those systems and are obliged to keep this information confidential.
Therefore, in our efforts to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that:
– There are security and privacy limits on the Internet that are beyond our control;
– The security, integrity and privacy of all the information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be ensured; and
– Despite all efforts, any such information and data may be unlawfully reviewed or altered by a third party.
We will retain your data for 5 (five) years after the last day you use our Services or the content of our Website. At the end of this period, the data shall be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
Data security breach
In the event that we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or that the users’ Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activities, including (but not limited to) security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take appropriate action including (but not limited to) investigations and reports, as well as provision information and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we do our best to inform the affected persons if we believe that the breach may cause them harm or if informing them is required by law. In this case we shall post a notice on the Website and contact you by email, telephone or post.
If you believe that the processing of your data is carried out in breach of the requirements of law, you have the right to address the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Amendments and additions
We reserve the right to amend this Policy with respect to the Website or the Services at any time. The amendments shall be effective upon posting an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When posting an updated version, we shall provide the date of the update at the bottom of the page. Your continued use of the Website following the amendments constitutes your agreement to them. For more information, please do not hesitate to fill out the enquiry form and send us your questions by email: email@example.com.
Acceptance of the Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all of its terms. You agree to abide by this Policy when using the Website and its Services. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy, you may not use or access this Website or use its Services.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us in the manner most convenient to you:
Post: Vilkpėdės g. 20A LT-03151, Vilnius
Telephone: +370 688 09998
Last updated on: 2021.09.19